permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [Permaculture International] Help andconversations for possibility AND action.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kate Halstead" <rockyprairie@earthlink.net>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, "'International Permaculture List'" <permaculture@openpermaculture.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [Permaculture International] Help andconversations for possibility AND action.
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 11:20:10 -0800

PageMaker evolved into another Adobe program called InDesign. Comes in both
Mac and Win versions.

I recently switched from using Quark on a Mac to InDesign on a Win system
and have been very pleasantly surprised. It works much more intuitively than
PageMaker ever hoped to and has a significant edge over at least the older
versions of Quark. Especially when it comes to buying a copy of one or the
other. If you, or someone in your household is a school district employee,
you can get all the Adobe products at a deep discount. Because my husband is
a teacher, we paid under $400 for a package that included InDesign,
Photoshop, Illustrator, GoLive, & Acrobat Pro.
Kate