permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Help and conversations for possibility AND action.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: chauncey williams <chaunceyfree@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Help and conversations for possibility AND action.
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 07:19:33 -0800 (PST)

The permaculture activist needs to set up a myspace page and a forum on
tribe.net. These could be powerful ways to reach a mass audience and to gain
more support. It is what millions of people and hundreds of other
organizations are doing, why not the permaculture activist.

For Keith: Also, I can burn for you the latest version of macromedia studio 8
which includes dreamweaver8, fireworks 8, flash, and more. I also have the
newest version of photoshop and a few others.

Sean

Looking for earth-friendly autos?