permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Help and conversations for possibility AND action.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ken <heronheart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Help and conversations for possibility AND action.
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 19:05:07 -0600

Hello Keith,

On Saturday, January 20, 2007, 1:17:07 AM, you wrote:

> We recognize that the importance of the Activist is growing and we want
> it to be a vehicle for our mutual success. We know the potential is there.

Just some feedback. I was a subscriber to the Activist a number of
years ago but gave it up because so little of the information in it
was relevant to a northern climate (Wisconsin). This has gotten
better in the last year, but if you want to increase your circulation
you need to make sure that the articles are diverse enough to be
useful to people living throughout the US.

--
Best regards,
Ken mailto:heronheart@gmail.com