permaculture - [permaculture] DISCLAIMER for pc lis | tRe: Help and conversations for possibility AND action.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] DISCLAIMER for pc lis | tRe: Help and conversations for possibility AND action.
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 17:39:50 -0500

DISCLAIMER:
or supports the procurement,
exchange, distribution or use of pirated commercial or otherwise for-pay,
registerable software.

chauncey williams wrote:

The permaculture activist needs to set up a myspace page and a forum on tribe.net. These could be powerful ways to reach a mass audience and to gain more support. It is what millions of people and hundreds of other organizations are doing, why not the permaculture activist.

A big NO to myspace otherwise known as myspam. Visitors to the PA at a
myspace thingy will eventually get hit by
a 100-200 percent increase in spam in their inbox.

A better bet is Google's CoOp custom search engine, Gmail, custom Google groups, Blogger, Picasaweb gallery and more, also del.icio.us link sharing.

For Keith: Also, I can burn for you the latest version of macromedia studio 8
which includes dreamweaver8, fireworks 8, flash, and more. I also have the
newest version of photoshop and a few others.

Sean

Why you would post this to the list, with publically-accessable archives is
beyond me.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm