permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Help and conversations for possibility AND action.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: chauncey williams <chaunceyfree@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Help and conversations for possibility AND action.
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 07:31:02 -0800 (PST)

Greg you are totally right and I am sorry. I recind my offer and I am sorry
I even posted it. I really want to see the success of the permaculture
activist and wanted to offer anything that I could. Sorry if I caused and
disruption. take care.

sean

Greg <Greg@UrbanFarm.org> wrote: Sean, all,

Although your offer of burning a copy of software for Keith is a
generous one it is not legal. Having been in the software business
for many years I worked very hard to make my living creating
software, I know first hand how hard it is to address software
copying.

Imagine if you created some great doodad and put your mark on it.
Then someone came along and took it from you and started making
copies. How might you feel.

I would like to encourage everyone to not make that extra copy of
software (and music) to share. When you purchase software and music
you are actually purchasing a revocable license to use the item.

Thanks for listening.

Greg Peterson

>The permaculture activist needs to set up a myspace page and a forum
>on tribe.net. These could be powerful ways to reach a mass audience
>and to gain more support. It is what millions of people and
>hundreds of other organizations are doing, why not the permaculture
>activist.
>
>For Keith: Also, I can burn for you the latest version of macromedia
>studio 8 which includes dreamweaver8, fireworks 8, flash, and more.
>I also have the newest version of photoshop and a few others.
>
>Sean

The Urban Farm
Growing good food
Having fun gardening