permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Help and conversations for possibility AND action.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Greg <Greg@UrbanFarm.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Help and conversations for possibility AND action.
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 08:26:37 -0700

Sean, all,

Although your offer of burning a copy of software for Keith is a generous one it is not legal. Having been in the software business for many years I worked very hard to make my living creating software, I know first hand how hard it is to address software copying.

Imagine if you created some great doodad and put your mark on it. Then someone came along and took it from you and started making copies. How might you feel.

I would like to encourage everyone to not make that extra copy of software (and music) to share. When you purchase software and music you are actually purchasing a revocable license to use the item.

Thanks for listening.

Greg Peterson

The permaculture activist needs to set up a myspace page and a forum on tribe.net. These could be powerful ways to reach a mass audience and to gain more support. It is what millions of people and hundreds of other organizations are doing, why not the permaculture activist.
For Keith: Also, I can burn for you the latest version of macromedia studio 8 which includes dreamweaver8, fireworks 8, flash, and more. I also have the newest version of photoshop and a few others.

Sean