permaculture - RE: [permaculture] where you from?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kevin email" <ktopek@houston.rr.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] where you from?
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 11:04:59 -0500

Dear Larry,

Hush, Miss Patty is watching. I miss you and the clutter of alcoholic
beverage containers. Lawrence's mother, Dewey London - a true saint, and my
former "landlord", Miss Patty Warren, helped to establish the beautiful
garden that is Chapel Hill, North Carolina, home of the University. (They
lived next door to one another in the historic district on a sloping hill
and creek bed covered in blooming flowers, shrubs and trees. The students of
UNC leave massive amounts of alcohol containers all over the district every
night.) Larry continues this tradition of planting, albeit in a permaculture
way. He is a brilliant genius and I am very lucky to count him as a friend!
Go Tarheels!

Kevin