permaculture - Re: [permaculture] where you from?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Claude Genest <genest@together.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] where you from?
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 09:45:56 -0500

I'm on 3.5 acres on Lake Champlain, Northern Vermont an hour north of Burlington, an hour south of Montreal. My earth works are done, and I'm preparing the barn to accomodate students for the two week resodntial PDC I plan to host next spring...I had the pleasure of meeting Skotty at the Teacher's training and heard him give a rousing presentation on urban permaculture.The course was great and that teaching crew is just getting better all the time. I am reinvigorated and committed to running for the Greens in Montreal, where I keep a small app't.....

Claude

Skotty, one of the principle founders just went to the teacher's course at
Earth Haven. I'm eager to hear from him and others about how it went.

How did you learn about them?

Kirby