permaculture - Re: [permaculture] where you from?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kirby Fry" <peace@totalaccess.net>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] where you from?
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 06:30:22 -0500

Hola Treesa,

I am familiar with the rhizome collective at the Allan Street Warehouse and
have rubbed elbows with them a bit. They've hosted some pretty interesting
stuff for adults on learning more about the Middle East, as well as a some
kids free-school activities.

Skotty, one of the principle founders just went to the teacher's course at
Earth Haven. I'm eager to hear from him and others about how it went.

How did you learn about them?

Kirby