permaculture - [permaculture] to georg

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Treesa Jane Rogerson" <treemail@cruzio.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] to georg
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 20:00:04 -0800

georg:

do you know Biotop, the company in Austria putting in many many natural
swimming pools?

I am coming to Eastern Europe via Frankfurt and Czech Republic, for an
unlimited visit this summer, and would like to do some work with some folks
there who are doing pc. Any thoughts, connections?

Cheers
Treesa Rogerson, M.A.

Lands Alive : Ecology By Design

treemail@yahoo.com