permaculture - Re: [permaculture] where you from?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] where you from?
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 01:30:44 -0700

keith Johnson wrote:

We publish the Permaculture Activist (in its 18th year,
http://www.permacultureactivist.net/)

Keith:

Could you update the permaculture list information in this PC Activist page:
http://www.permacultureactivist.net/maillists/emaillists.htm

That reads:
1.Permaculture Mailing List on University of North Carolina listserv. (This is the most active list and seems to have the largest readership.) <permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu> (post articles to this address). To subscribe, send email to <listproc@listserv.oit.unc.edu>. Type: SUB PERMACULTURE YOUR NAME in the body of the message.
[This list still exists tough I had forgotten it. I should move subscribers there to this list then delete it from the server.]

And replace it with this information:

PERMACULTURE

https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/permaculture
PERMACULTURE Mailing List Archives

http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/permaculture/permaculture-list-archives-1999-2002/maillist.html
Old Permaculture Mailing List Archives 1999-2002

http://franklin.oit.unc.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?visit=permaculture
More Old PERMACULTURE Mailing List Archives

And also include information about the PC Wiki
(The Open Permaculture Project's Online Resource)

http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/pcwiki/index.php
Permaculture WIKI and The Open Permaculture Project

And the collaborative permaculture project:

http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture
collaborative permaculture project

Many thanks,

LL