permaculture - Re: [permaculture] where you from?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "keith Johnson" <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] where you from?
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 23:45:27 -0400

I'm one of 30 permaculturists (and one of 10 Pc teachers) at Earthaven
Ecovillage
(http://www.earthaven.org) in North Carolina and we just finished training 30
design
course grads at a Pc Teaching course today. It was WAY good.

We publish the Permaculture Activist (in its 18th year,
http://www.permacultureactivist.net/) and Communities Magazine
(http://store.ic.org/products/communities-magazine.html). We are planning to
host the
Continental Bioregional Congress (website in progress) in 2004 AND,
tentatively, Build
Here Now, a colloquium on natural building previously hosted by the Lama
Foundation in
NM.

Stay tuned for news about the Permaculture Teacher's Guild which could
replace, or
merge with, the Eastern Permaculture Teachers Assoc
(http://permaculture.net/~EPTA).
Keith Johnson