permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Pasture Renovation and Fertility

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <permed@nor.com.au>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Pasture Renovation and Fertility
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 02 10:50:31 -0000

In there for the long haul hey :)
You'll need to do some serious prioritising and develop strategies for
bite by bite incremental change - what small efforts will yield the
greatest positive changes....
The main thing with biting off more than one can chew is to avoid choking!
Start from areas of strength and consildate here so you feel good about
acheiving stuff and see how problem areas/issues can be stabilised with
minimum effort so they don't get any worse. Then when there's surplus
energy you can tackle the stuff in between.....
all the best
Robyn