permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Pasture Renovation and Fertility

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: FranksFarm@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Pasture Renovation and Fertility
  • Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 23:17:06 EDT

Hi Robyn:)

In a message dated 8/8/02 8:40:08 PM, permed@nor.com.au writes:

<< Then when there's surplus
energy you can tackle the stuff in between..... >> ROFL....surplus
energy...what's that!

I have enough projects on my hands now. I sure do agree with you about
prioritizing. Except that in farming something always seems to crop up that
must be done right away. Like fixing fences; caring for sick cattle; mowing
hay at the right time etc.

On top of this I'm trying to get long term, one time only necessary
infrastructure done. That's why I'm putting in water lines, electric fence,
cattle handling facilities etc.

We've actually accomplished quite a bit...but still have a way to go before
we can find some surplus energy to put in market garden; thin trees; build
trails etc.

See ya:) Frank