pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] Milo Clark

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] Milo Clark
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 21:14:37 +0000

Aloha,

Do you know a PC person, at one time in Berkeley, named Milo Clark?
He was on our pc list a long time ago - a major thinker and contributor.

Milo is out here in my 'hood part of the year (Puna district, Hawai'i Island) and has a farm/place in Ohio he spends the other part of the year...he has a site for his Ohio place but I don't have a URL handy.
He's been a guest presenter at La'akea and other PC courses and so on.

He was a major player in poll monitoring here this past election...in a week or so when the new issue comes out, the current issue's story on poll-watching, including various quotes and even a picture of Milo will be available online from Hawai'i Island Journal (our local independent biweekly progressive periodical):

http://hawaiiislandjournal.com/