pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Synth, comments, etc

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Plants For A Future <webmaster@pfaf.org>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Synth, comments, etc
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 12:19:05 +0000 (GMT)

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004, Stephanie Gerson wrote:

Wonderful, Scott.

I'm curious to hear about Dahlgrin.

Also, I think Bear mentioned Groxis - are all of us familiar with this
initiative? Bear, how is Groxis similar to or different from what we are
trying to achieve? Learning/collaboration possibilities?

I guess it would be worth while to really test Groxis out.
Anyone fancy running it as their search engine for a week?

Maybe one of us (Johns?) should do some research on what already exists
that's similar to hg. This is actually super important, and would be
very helpful. Johns, are you willing?