pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] synthesis[20][9.8.04]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: <john@eco-living.net>, <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] synthesis[20][9.8.04]
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 12:06:24 -0700

Thanks for your feedback, Johns, this is great:

"Completely agree, as follows:
One person handles this aspect of the project (PR/communications).
Whatever they are going to put out to 'the public' gets posted here first
for review and feedback and possibly modification before it gets posted
'publicly'."

Lawrence, are you going to respond to what I wrote??? And what do you think
of Johns's suggestion above? Is everyone ok with me being the
PR/communications person?

"Shared workspace would be elsewhere, though could still be under
permaculture.info, e.g.:

workspace.permaculture.info

permaculture.info/workspace

..or da kine."

Thanks for the clarification. Do we want to pursue this? Sounds logical to
me.

"I am not into paying work yet - not until we actually start testing
something."

Thanks again! Even so, would you - as in, alllllll of you - please send me
your updates in some format (ok fine, not Word) so I can archive them?

peace
*s