pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] synthesis[20][9.8.04]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] synthesis[20][9.8.04]
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:51:34 -0700

Thanks for letting me know, John.

I guess I should mention this to everyone:

*****muy importante*****
Apologies, but I misplaced my latest version of the synthesis[20] task list
and tried to update an older version. So if tasks are on there that you
already completed, or if there are tasks of yours that aren't on the list and
should be, please let me know.

danke
*s

"John Howe" <warlock@arashi.com> wrote:

> · John Howe
> 1. Review changes in the configuration of Zope 2.7.2 for releasing it
> to development access
> 2. Get zope deployment platform setup for Chad (sometime in the next
> 3-4 weeks) – I assume this has been done?

All these tasks were completed a while ago. Basically, it's the foundation
for the current Plone based permaculture.info site.

John Howe, B.S, M.A.
http://www.arashi.com/