pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] synthesis[20][9.8.04]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Scott Pittman <pci@permaculture-inst.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] synthesis[20][9.8.04]
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 13:18:52 -0600

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:

.--snip--

So, do you/the group want this technical forum, pcplantdb, open to the public for subscription without approval? If so you need to write a proper statement of purpose for it to appear in the list's homepage and in the welcome message sent to new subscribers? I'll set it up this way if that is what everyone wants. [I see you've written something for this list so I'll add it to the pcplantdb homepage).

I vote an emphatic no!

Scott