pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] synthesis[20][9.8.04]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] synthesis[20][9.8.04]
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 02:15:48 -0700

Scott Pittman wrote:

I am ok and thought that this had already been decided. I am real nervous with cowboy behavior so please let us consult with each other before we increase the members on this data bank group, and before we

I was wondering about that. I get resuests to subscribe to this list,
pcplantdb.
Sometimes I have no idea who they are or why they want to be here.
From now on I will post those requests here for you all to review. The group
can decide
whether to add them to the user base or not. I am reluctant to add anyone I
don't already know from somewhere.

Here's the latest request:

Your authorization is required for a mailing list subscription request
approval:

For: steve@stuffit.org
List: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Who's Steve at Stuffit? Anyone know him? If not I'm deferring his
subscription.
I agree with Scott that we need to limit this group to serious participants
and contributors.

LL

speak for the group, or the project. We are not ready for outside input and, IMHO won't be for some time.

True but we still need to keep interest in this project alive in the
permaculture list
and permacultureinfo@ and openpermaculture@ somehow.