nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Time for list message footer update...filtering files

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Time for list message footer update...filtering files
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 12:20:45 -0500

On Feb 5, 2011, at 12:12 PM, Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:

I still have the total message size limit set to 2 megabytes so I'll wait for the first complaint to reduce that in increments of 250kb.

Makes sense to wait for complaints, I suppose, in case nobody now on the list is still on dialup.

However, if there are complaints, I doubt reducing the size by only 1/8 would help much.