nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Controlled burns

  • From: "Lori Rizzo" <larizzo@charter.net>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Controlled burns
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 12:23:29 -0500

Want to clarify I'm talking about small areas - less than 1/4 acre at most -
for the main garden, other plots only 10x20', etc.

Lori Rizzo, RN BSN MBA

Health Care Quality & Process Improvement
Pet Training & Behavior Counseling
Rizzo Hollow Heirloom Plants & Unusual Edibles
Maryville, TN USDA Zone 7b
larizzo@charter.net