nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Time for list message footer update...filtering files

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Time for list message footer update...filtering files
  • Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 12:24:11 -0500

On 2/5/2011 12:18 PM, Road's End Farm wrote:

On Feb 5, 2011, at 12:12 PM, Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:

Open Office and Libre Office will open them automatically.

Will NeoOffice for Mac open them? I have neither Open Office nor Libre
Office.

I am not a Mac user so I would suggest Googling that.
This for starters and there may be many other ways to do it:

http://www.ehow.com/how_6340136_open-ppt-files-mac.html
Use a NeoOffice Impress to open .ppt and .pptx files for free on your Mac. Impress is the presentation software included with NeoOffice, an open source suite of applications. Impress can open and edit .ppt and .pptx files, however, it does not support video elements included in the file.
Read more: How to Open PPT Files on a Mac | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_6340136_open-ppt-files-mac.html#ixzz1D6e1ITJd