nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Yahoo groups listservs

  • From: Diane Whitehead <voltaire@islandnet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Yahoo groups listservs
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 08:22:45 -0800

I belong to 15 Yahoo groups, and don't get ads. There is important information at the bottom of each message, about how to get to the archives or unsubscribe, but ibiblio does that, too. That information can be longer than the message, if someone sends a very short message. And of course, if several people reply without removing original messages, then the information pieces can double, triple or quadruple, making for a big message.

Diane Whitehead