nafex - Re: [NAFEX] ikonboard, a better solution to a listserver

  • From: Chris Garriss <cgarriss@garriss.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] ikonboard, a better solution to a listserver
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 13:36:23 -0500

I have a filter set up in my e-mail client that automatically puts all
of my e-mail from this list into a sub-folder, and the mails are
threaded. I can, and often do, search based on topic (either in subject
line or content), author or date. As I had said earlier, I have kept
all the postings since December 2003 so I have quite the ability to
search. For instance I have 13 posts from you covering the time period
04/06/2005 to today - with 2 of the 13 being in this thread. William
Garthright has 195 posts in my archive. I also use a number of boards,
the one I access most often is done for work, is international in scope
on the subject of computer forensics. And I do not see a great
difference in my ability to search either. However for this subject, I
greatly prefer the e-mail.

Chris

On 18.02.2008 10:57 rooting spoke thusly: