nafex - Re: [NAFEX] ikonboard, a better solution to a listserver

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] ikonboard, a better solution to a listserver
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 20:20:35 -0500

Oh I read it. I want to see a better argument against the email list than that somebody thinks it is "antique". (I'm not saying there are no better arguments; I just haven't seen any yet that convinced me. Opinions will vary, I'm sure.)

Of course, you're posting this to a group in which the word "antique" (as in "antique apple") is most often a compliment.