nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Yahoo groups listservs

  • From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Yahoo groups listservs
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 11:24:32 -0600

I belong to 15 Yahoo groups, and don't get ads.

Same here. I was wondering about that. I don't get ads from any of my Yahoo groups. Some people do?

Bill

--
We materialists don't deny the force of ideas; we merely say that the minds precipitating them are wholly situated within brains that, like everything else about which we possess some fairly dependable information seem to have emerged without any need for miracles. - Frederick Crews