nafex - Re: [NAFEX] ikonboard, a better solution to a listserver

  • From: "Kathryn Mathews" <kathmath@charterinternet.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] ikonboard, a better solution to a listserver
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 09:22:31 -0600

Me too.  It doesn't seem that the volume we are currently generating (except for this discussion on membership and web alternatves) is too large to have coming into my email every day.  If we regularily got a lot more postings to the mailing list it would be overwhelming and then it would make sense to go to a bulletin board, but until that happens, I'd just as soon keep it the way it is.
Kathryn Mathews

This notice is required by IRS Circular 230, which regulates written communications about federal tax matters between tax advisors and their clients.  To the extent the preceding correspondence and/or any attachment is a written tax advice communication, it is not a full “covered opinion.”  Accordingly, this advice is not intended and cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the IRS.