nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Yahoo groups listservs

  • From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Yahoo groups listservs
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 13:07:36 -0600

I don't belong to Yahoo itself, but am a member of an email listserve hosted by Yahoo.

I see,... I think. I didn't realize you could get Yahoo groups without registering (it's free, but still requires a user name and password).

This 'email listserve' must be different from regular Yahoo groups, then? Because I don't get any ads from those. (If I did, it probably wouldn't matter much, because my email settings don't allow such things unless I specifically OK it.)

Well, unless the Yahoo 'email listserve' offered advantages over this ibiblio list (apparently not), I don't know why we'd consider that, anyway. But I appreciate the clarification.

Thanks!

Bill

--
An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind. - Gandhi