nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Getting the word out WAS Re: NNGA membership declines

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Getting the word out WAS Re: NNGA membership declines
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 23:14:42 -0700 (PDT)

I am really enjoying the post on this subject!!

Though the web page is of vital importance, I would like to hear more ideas on other ways of promotion as well. I like the workshop ideas.

I would also like to invite anyone might be going to the Clemson meeting to find me and discuss some of these ideas with me personally. ESPECIALLY if you are a new member or or this will be you first attendance to our annual meeting.

Just ask around for me, I am told I am hard to miss. :)

Robert Hamilton