msar-riders - [MSAR] Morongo MSAR and Sawtooth fire

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Pennbo <pennbo@bbv.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Morongo MSAR and Sawtooth fire
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 10:21:28 -0700

Keep those in Morongo MSAR in your prayers. They are in the thick of this Sawtooth fire- evacuating and doing searches. I know they've had at least one member hurt- not seriously thankfully. Smoke is thick here and we are on stand-by, been on stand by for three days. It's hard to wait but good that we aren't needed yet. Evacuated my horses two days ago so just have to worry about humans and houses....

Chris Pennington
Big Bear Sheriff's Posse
MSAR