msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] MSAR in Kansas,response from Dana

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: ALLEN SNYDER <allendana1@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] MSAR in Kansas,response from Dana
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:04:03 -0400

[Deleted included prior posts and HTML duplicate. -Una]

Lauri, thanks so much! We have school age children so I don't usually go far
or have a big budget and every bit helps. The KCMO police did not return my
call so I will try one more time before I find other help. By the way, the
CISM (Critical Incident Stress Manager) training is at Whiteman AFB not too
far from you I don't think and it is very reasonable $25 for CAP members. Is
anyone in your group interested in this or do you want me to forward the
info. Dana Snyder RN