msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] MSAR in Kansas, training in Illinois

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Ron & Tracy Helget" <helget@wamego.net>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] MSAR in Kansas, training in Illinois
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 10:01:48 -0500

Dana:

I would take all the websites I can to research. I would like to get involved
in this, however I don't feel qualified to start/organize the entire thing by
myself. Perhaps the two of us can work together to get something going in
this region.

Training is the first step. Osage Beach is a ways off, but perhaps we could
consider doing their training together as our first step? We'll need to look
into the next training, costs, etc.

This has been a busy week so I haven't gotten much done with this; perhaps
this disgustingly hot weekend I'll spend some time on the computer!

Looking forward to perhaps meeting you.

By the way, we do a lot of trail riding across the state, some at Kanopolis,
alot at Randolph. Up to joining us sometime? The different environments are
good training and conditiong for the horses.

Please contact me at my new email; I need to update it on this list.

Tracy
helget@flynthyllsgypsy.com