msar-riders - [MSAR] NASAR's committee

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una@lanl.gov>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] NASAR's committee
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 08:06:25 -0600

Jorene wrote:
>I'll have to check with the committee members to see if they want their
>names to be public at this point, but I know that several - perhaps all? -
>are members of this discussion group so they are well aware of ongoing
>discussion.

FWIW, I already know who most of the committee members are,
and I would expect all of them to subscribe to MSAR-Riders.
But it is not my place to "out" them. My point is I think
membership on this committee should be a matter of public
record: secrecy does not serve the MSAR community. I hope
the committee members agree.

Una Smith
Santa Fe County Sheriff's Posse, in New Mexico