market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Grain Cleaner for Small Grains growers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mike Rock <mikerock AT mhtc.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Grain Cleaner for Small Grains growers
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 16:51:16 -0600

Here you go Leslie, right in your backyard!
Mike

Jay Sleichter wrote:
With all this talk about small grains, I ran across this small grain cleaner
on craigslist today. I am just passing on the information. I have never seen
one of these for sale before.

http://salina.craigslist.org/grd/2159400467.html

All this talk about small grain production really brings back the nostalgia
of an era gone by. Every year we have Threshing Bee's in our area. I wonder
if some of these people would be interested in harvesting a small field for a
demonstration of their machine. It could be some sort of Agri-Tourism? I
know my neighbor is always willing to come up and plow a garden area with his
old tractors that he restores. He won't take money, but I always load them
up with produce.