market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Grain Cleaner for Small Grains growers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Grain Cleaner for Small Grains growers
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 19:50:35 -0500

Yeah, the model is based on the old Clipper 2B.  In the end anything like this uses the same basic idea, even combines, though the new axial flow combines are different.  I can tell you though that our F2 Gleaners are no different than the cleaner in our video and the old 1930s cleaner.  Its all really neat.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855