market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Tomato seed

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <alison.wiediger AT hart.kyschools.us>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Tomato seed
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 15:44:07 +0000

This will be our main outside slicer as well this year.  We were growing both Whopper and Goliath, and decided we did not need both.

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 15, 2011, at 9:23 AM, "waldenfarm" <waldenfarm AT bellsouth.net> wrote:

I like Park's Improved Whopper. It produces well and is more resistant to late blight than most others. And better flavor than most hybrids.

Alex McGregor
Walden Farm
SE TN