market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Grain Cleaner for Small Grains growers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jay Sleichter <jaysleichter AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Grain Cleaner for Small Grains growers
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 13:22:06 -0800 (PST)

With all this talk about small grains, I ran across this small grain cleaner on craigslist today. I am just passing on the information. I have never seen one of these for sale before.

 http://salina.craigslist.org/grd/2159400467.html

All this talk about small grain production really brings back the nostalgia of an era gone by.  Every year we have Threshing Bee's in our area.  I wonder if some of these people would be interested in harvesting a small field for a demonstration of their machine. It could be some sort of Agri-Tourism?  I know my neighbor is always willing to come up and plow a garden area with his old tractors that he restores.  He won't take money, but I always load them up with produce.

Jay

Jay's Jellies, Produce and More
Clay Center, Kansas
www.jaysjellies.com