market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Growing Small Grains for CSA and Market

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mike Rock <mikerock AT mhtc.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Growing Small Grains for CSA and Market
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 14:27:09 -0600

SaladG AT aol.com wrote:
Bill I think I qualify as old enough to comment on this. Agriculture has changed so much since we started in 1963 that it is really hard to get our

I can sure agree to that. I watched the PCA take western South Dakota to the poor house in the those years. They sure had a nice shiney new building to do it from too!

Keep your eyes out for horsedrawn stuff in barns or sales near you. I need it! We have a lot of American Mulefoot hogs coming to weight and some really over weight right now. Wish I could sell about thirty of them as breeding stock to someone.

Just keeping on plugging away.

Mike