market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Growing Small Grains for CSA and Market

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: SaladG AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Growing Small Grains for CSA and Market
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 15:56:40 EST

Iron the last few years has kindof went the same direction as corn, so most things have went to the junk yards and crushed.  I shop a lot Fastline and you can find a few old  gleaners, and some old JD's, but not very close to me so getting one home would cost quite a bit.  I'm still looking, found a couple of gleaners in Wi, that may be  close enough.  Parts on some of these old machines are rather hard to find also.

Phil from Iowa