market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] peppers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Robinson <rrobinson AT nasw.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] peppers
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 09:08:12 -0400

Zone 5ish, east coast, hot and dry all summer, the most ecstatically
productive pepper crop I've ever grown. Ace, Lipstick, and Andy (a ristra
pepper), and one unidentified and outrageously hot Lipstick mimic that just
about destroyed my wife's tastebuds...all producing full tilt. I'd like to
attribute it to deep organic soil and clean living, but I am getting the
impression I just got lucky.

--
Richard Robinson
www.nasw.org/users/rrobinson/