market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Road's End Farm website

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Etienne Goyer <etienne.goyer AT outlands.ca>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Road's End Farm website
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 13:19:41 -0400

Very nice. The Produce section is very detailed. More pictures are
always welcome, and they sell a lot. For example, Oakhill Organics have
a blog where they post weekly details of their CSA basket, with a
picture of an actual basket. I am sure that helps them recruit new CSA
members.

I would add direction to your farm in the contact section. If you could
get some sort of Google Maps widget to show an actual map, that would be
even better!

It's wordpress, so it should work in any browser no problem (mine is
Firefox on Ubuntu Linux).