market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Road's End Farm website

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Barking Cat Farm <barkingcatfarm AT mindspring.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Road's End Farm website
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 11:31:55 -0500

On Jun 3, 2010, at 10:43 AMJun/3/10, Road's End Farm wrote:

> does this work in
> everybody's browsers? can someone check it on a mobile browser? etc.
>
> http://roadsendfarm.wordpress.com/

Hi Rivka,

Overall, good looking website. Looked the same in both Firefox and Safari
(on a Mac), with about the same response time. Looked at in on Safari on my
iPhone and it looked really nice, too. Looks like somebody took some time to
make sure it showed up well on mobile browsers. It took me a minute to
figure out that to get to the other links from the main page on the iPhone
browser, I needed to click on the pull down menu in the upper right of the
screen. Works really slick. Nice work.

Laurie
Barking Cat Farm