market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Road's End Farm website

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: <Unschooler AT lrec.org>, "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Road's End Farm website
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 21:59:20 -0400

And the auto-forwarding is a standard check box/fill in the blank selection
from a web host.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru, NY
Farm Fresh Food Club CSA - http://rhomestead.com
Become a Fan on Facebook

Garden fresh vegetables, organically grown, and pastured chicken, duck, and
geese

Wendell Berry

Moore Lappe