market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Road's End Farm website

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Road's End Farm website
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 12:40:50 -0400

On Jun 3, 2010, at 12:31 PM, Barking Cat Farm wrote:

Hi Rivka,

Overall, good looking website. Looked the same in both Firefox and Safari (on a Mac), with about the same response time. Looked at in on Safari on my iPhone and it looked really nice, too. Looks like somebody took some time to make sure it showed up well on mobile browsers. It took me a minute to figure out that to get to the other links from the main page on the iPhone browser, I needed to click on the pull down menu in the upper right of the screen. Works really slick. Nice work.

Hi Laurie,

Thanks much for feedback. Actually no one here has an iPhone or any other mobile browser to check it on! The Wordpress site had an option to use a mobile theme if accessed from a mobile device, so we just left that checked; sounds like it works -- at least with iPhones.