market-farming - [Market-farming] Road's End Farm website

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Road's End Farm website
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 11:43:33 -0400

Some time ago I asked on this list for advice about websites, and got a good deal of useful information; thanks, everybody. We're finally ready (we hope) to make this public; and would like to know what you think -- anything we should have included? (we intend to add recipes shortly); anything we should have left out? does this work in everybody's browsers? can someone check it on a mobile browser? etc.

http://roadsendfarm.wordpress.com/