market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Road's End Farm website

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Steven Carroll <stv_d_c AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Road's End Farm website
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 10:02:11 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the comment (I work with Rivka, I did the technical side of the
Road's End site). Yes, you can create a website for free with Wordpress.
Wordpress is actually a site for bloggers, but a lot of people use it to
create basic websites like this one, and you don't need to know html. You can
choose from a pretty long list of available themes, which are basically
templates for websites / blogs. You'd need to create an account at
wordpress.com and go on from there. If you have any questions, you can email
me off list.

Steve