market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] ant hills

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "breck" <bcarden AT breckinridgegroup.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] ant hills
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 15:09:42 -0400

Ray, try dusting frequently with food grade diatomaceous earth. Completely organic and works well. This is not a knock-down remedy; give it some time. www.FreshStartGrowers.com in Louisville might have it or order on-line or drive up and I will share some with you.

Good luck,

Farmer Breck

Breck Carden

Carden’s Garden