market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] wasps

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Erik Lane <eriklane AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] wasps
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 10:53:36 -0700

They make a mint oil spray that I've tried and it works very well. It
comes in a can like Raid and sprays out like the other bee sprays -
has a good range to it. It also knocks them down pretty quick. It
seems very comparable to the more chemical kinds. Sorry, I don't
remember the name from the can at all.

Erik