market-farming - [Market-farming] wasps

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Michael Meredith <meredith848 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] wasps
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 18:55:51 -0700 (PDT)

I bought a big bottle of spray to kill wasps with. It works well as it has
great range.

Franklin, are herbal remedies voodooo to you(kind of rymes, doesnt it?).
They shouldnt be, 75% of all of the patent medicines you buy (oops, I meant
prescription drugs, patent medicines are the old name), are derived from
herbs, and in europe, 35% of all the doctors use herbs as their primary care
methods. In the US, we are really quite backwards, and subject to sales
propaganda methods.
Michael

Hi Karen...I have found Raid spray works wonders with yellow jackets. It's
not the least toxic but will do the job in fine fashion. I wouldn't mess
around with witchcraft and voodoo methods of dealing with them either unless
you like to get stung real bad. Franklin